Monday, September 20, 2010

Hmm. Couple of things.

I've been blogging for a few years at different places, but for some reason I couldn't get the jump to work when I started this thing, so sorry for the long blog is long design. Maybe I'll work on that again some other day, but since no one's actually reading this all I have to say is: piddlewax farthing hopscotch limbo.

Thing the second: this is a personal blog dedicated to the too many things I'm working on, so posts can range from what tea I'm obsessing about to the little fart boy student disrupting my class last Thursday to my pathetic epiphanies about the Chinese language. I've tried to include helpful tags for each post, so if you're interested in further reading on anything I'm writing about (but why should you be?), just click on a tag and voila or something. Along those lines, as much of a grammar and punctuation nazi as I may be, my computer lacks a number pad, so diacriticals are fucking out.

Also, if you'd like to send me a giant wedge of delicious cheese, please email me at gcdonohue@gmail.com and I'll send you my shipping address here in China. I really miss cheese and the selection at the foreigner supermarket is pedestrian and inconsistent at best. We're talking Land'o'lakes on the top shelf here.

Fartsmuggler.

No comments:

Post a Comment